Sunshine Coast Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the building construction and maintenance of water reticulation and sewer infrastructure relocation at Evans Street, Maroochydore.
The scope of works includes, but is not limited to, the following construction elements:
- Supply, Installation of sewer lines, components and pits including connections to existing;
- Installation of Council supplied items and the supply and installation of all other required items for the water main;
- Acid sulphate soils management and treatment;
- Reinstatement of existing infrastructure to pre-existing standards, including, but not limited to: pavements, footpaths, verges, kerb and channels, and driveways;
- All applications and approvals required by governing bodies and utility providers;
- Traffic Control;
- All required inspection and test plans, checklists and test reports.
Submissions to tender close on 2 July 2015.