Douglas Shire Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the provision of additional trunk water infrastructure for the Township of Port Douglas.
The infrastructure required includes:
- A 20ML water storage reservoir
- A DN450 DICL dedicated reservoir inlet main and fittings (approx. 1.75km in length)
- A DN600 DICL dedicated reservoir outlet main and fittings (approx. 1.75km in length)
- A sealed access road (approx. 0.64km in length)
- Pump station in Port Douglas
Submissions to tender close 22 March 2017.