Isaac Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for major infrastructure works that are required under the Phase 2 Upgrade of Dysart Water Treatment Plant.
- A new on-site raw water storage
- Dissolved air flotation (DAF) pre-treatment facility
- Granular activated carbon (GAC) filters post-treatment facility
- Associate pump station(s)
- Associate pipework, civil, mechanical and electrical infrastructure
- Integration with existing telemetry and SCADA system
Submissions to tender close 11 April 2016.