Zhenfa is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified contractors for various works for the construction phase of the Mugga Lane Solar Park (MLSP) in Canberra.
On 19th of August 2013, the Minister of Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate ACT Government announced Zhenfa as being a successful proponent to the ACT Solar Auction for a 13MWAC Solar PV Power Plant situated on the corner of Mugga Lane and Monaro Highway in Canberra, ACT.
The packages of works available include:
• Civil Construction
• Civil Design
• Control Building Design, Supply and Construction
• Electrical Design
• High Voltage (HV) Electrical Construction
• Low Voltage (LV) Cabling Looms
• Low Voltage (LV) Electrical Construction
• Site Facilities and Temporary Site Services
• High Voltage (HV) Electrical Design
• Low Voltage (LV) Electrical Design
Submissions close: Friday the 20th of June, 2014.
For further information or application details see the tender webpage.