Moreton Bay Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for upgrades to the stormwater drainage system at Joora Avenue and Young Street, Petrie.
- Mobilisation and establishment of the contractor’s facilities
- Temporary service relocations and protection
- Clearing and grubbing of verge and drainage easement
- Installation of temporary erosion and sediment control measures
- Trenching and excavation for new stormwater system and associated structures
- Laying, bedding and backfilling new stormwater pipes and culverts
- Construction of new stormwater chambers, manholes, gullies, inlets and outlet structures
- Connection of new stormwater pipes to existing stormwater structures
- Relocation of existing trunk water main in Young Street (by Unitywater Private Works)
- Reconstruction of road pavements, kerbs and subsoil drainage impacted by the works
- Excavation of drainage channel in drainage easement, ground preparation and finished surface treatment
- Demolition of existing driveways and kerb ramps (where extending past the kerb line), preparation of subgrade and construction of replacement driveway and kerb ramps
- Placement, compaction and finishing of drainage berm
- Offsite disposal of surplus and/or unsuitable materials
- Line marking, signage and landscape works (including furniture)
- Construction of concrete pedestrian pathways
- Demobilisation and provision of as-constructed documentation.
Submissions to tender close 23 November 2016.