It’s been a busy first year for Utility and a busy year for the industry in general.
But which news stories were the year’s most read? Acquisitions and contract awards were highly popular with readers.
The top ten most read news stories of 2014 were:
- Jemena and SP Ausnet acquisition finalised
- QUU announces major 2014/15 projects
- TasNetworks organisational structure released
- $700M for Sydney water and sewer infrastructure
- Hunter Water awards largest ever contract
- GLNG electricity transmission line contract awarded
- Ausgrid awards $44M high voltage cable contract
- Construction company acquires utility specialist
- Water infrastructure contractors appointed
- Universal Communications Group signs NBN contract