The Board of the Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association (APPEA), which acts as a voice for the Australian oil and gas industry, announced the re-election of Zoe Yujnovich as Chair and Michael Abbott as Vice Chair on 7 November 2018.
Zoe Yujnovich is the Chairman of Shell Australia and was elected as APPEA Chair in November 2017.
The Board also voted to extend the tenure of Mr Abbott – the Senior Vice-President, Corporate and Legal, Woodside Energy Ltd – as APPEA’s Vice Chair.
Following the 2018 Board election, the Association’s Directors are:
- Zoe Yujnovich (APPEA Chair) – Shell Australia Pty
- Michael Abbott (APPEA Vice Chair) – Woodside Energy
- Frank Calabria – Origin Energy
- Kate Callaghan – Chevron Australia
- Ian Davies – Senex Energy
- Ernie Delfos – Eni Australia
- Seiya Ito – INPEX
- Matt Kay – Beach Energy
- Wendy King – ConocoPhillips Australia
- Bruce Lake – Vermilion Oil & Gas Australia
- David Maxwell – Cooper Energy
- Tor McCaul – Comet Ridge
- Richard Owen – ExxonMobil Affiliates in Australia
- Graham Salmond – BHP Billiton Petroleum
- Eric Streitberg – Buru Energy
- Brett Woods – Santos Limited