NHP is proud to introduce the new range of Eldon ASR 316L Stainless Steel wall-mount enclosures.
Building on the proven reputation of previous Eldon solutions, the ASR range is designed to suit the harshest weather conditions, with certification to the highest possible impact rating of IK10 and high pressure water jets from all angles with IP66 ingress protection.
New features of the Eldon ASR 316L Stainless Steel wall-mount enclosures include:
- Silicone enclosure seal with almost zero water absorption, wider temperature range and improved chemical resistance than standard PUR (Polyurethane) gaskets
- High cleanliness design without gland plates or pre-existing mounting holes for a perfectly smooth finish
- Mounting plate marked in 10mm increments for ease of component placement and reduced installation time
- Cross compatibility with accessories from existing mild steel range, reducing stocking requirements
- Multiple earthing studs to simplify wiring and save time
- Available in both single door (ASR) and double door (ADR) versions
The combination of the high cleanliness design, and high IP and impact rating make the new Eldon ASR range of 316 Stainless Steel enclosures particularly suitable for food and beverage applications where ease of cleaning is paramount.
This partner content is brought to you by NHP. For more information, visit www.nhp.com.au.