Save the dates – see and hear the latest in the water industry at a WIOA conference in 2019.
The Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA) has announced the 2019 Conference and Exhibition schedule.
- NSW – Orange PCYC – 3 & 4 April 2019
- Queensland – Bundaberg Multiplex – 5 & 6 June 2019
- South Australia – TBC – 7 & 8 August
- Victorian – Bendigo Exhibition Centre – 4 & 5 September 2019
WIOA’s operationally focused conferences attracted over 3,250 attendees in 2018 from all states in Australia as well as a from overseas. Attendees participated in the technical sessions that provide a forum for water industry operational employees to come together and discuss issues, share experiences, learn about the latest product and technology developments, and network with their peers.
WIOA conferences aim to:
- Distribute the latest operational, technical and research-based information through platform and poster presentations
- Update the knowledge and skills of operational staff through interaction with fellow water industry employees
- Provide the opportunity to view and discuss the latest advances in technical equipment, products and services with suppliers and industry consultants
WIOA endeavours to develop its members and the wider water industry by providing a relaxed forum for operations staff to present technical papers to their peers. In doing so, confidence is raised, new skills are learnt and the opportunity to discuss real operational issues with their peers can result in the formation of valuable networks.
The conferences also have large state-based water industry exhibitions which provide the opportunity to discover and research new technology, equipment, services and ideas, as well as speak to experts in their fields.
For more information about these important events for the water industry go to: http://wioaconferences.org.au