The 44th Queensland Water Industry Operations Conference & Exhibition will be held at the Bundaberg Multiplex on 5-6 June 2019, and will once again be an important event for the water industry.
The event will bring together operational employees from all over Queensland to share their experiences and learn from each other over the two day conference and exhibition.
All water industry personnel involved in the operation and maintenance of urban, rural and industrial water related infrastructure for the management, conveyance, treatment, discharge and reuse of water and trade wastes should attend this conference.
- Over 22 speakers across the two days, speaking on a range of topics relating to the water industry
- Opening address by Dr Kathy Northcott of Water RA on technical competency development for the water industry
- Keynote Address by Jillian Kilby from Infrastructure Collaborative, sharing her stories of innovation and diversity in water operations
- Over 100 of the world’s leading companies will be on display
- Ixom Water of Origin – QLD v NSW best tasting tap water competition
- Queensland Main Tapping competition
See the latest in treatment and distribution; wastewater collection and treatment; water supply; reclaimed water or biosolids; project management; asset management; development and application of new technologies; training; and safety issues from the world’s leading companies.
If you’re an operator, manager, engineer, consultant or professional in the water industry, or just has an interest in water, then this is a must attend event.
To see the full program and download the delegate registration forms go to: https://wioaconferences.org.au/qld-2019/qld-delegates/
For more information go to: https://wioaconferences.org.au/qld-2019/