The Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA) Innovation Strategy outlines how the urban water industry can create a stronger innovation ecosystem that continues to improve liveability and industry outcomes. A strong pathway for technology identification, evaluation and adoption is a key element to the delivery of an innovative water utility.
In line with this Innovation Strategy, WSAA is seeking an experienced consultant or consortia to deliver its Technology Innovation Program from 2020 onwards.
WSAA members are looking for a Technology Innovation Program that will assist the industry by raising awareness of technologies and enable best practice decision making now and into the future, with the overarching aim of uplifting customer service and value.
To meet this objective, WSAA requires a program that provides:
- A long-term, strategic approach to technology evaluation that is also flexible enough to capture opportunities/emerging offerings
- Awareness and evaluation of new and emerging technologies that may meet current or future needs
- Opportunities for sharing and engagement across the water industry to learn from each other and avoid duplication of effort
- Opportunities to validate the suitability of technologies for specific needs
- Accessibility, ease of use and value for money
- A bespoke solution that is flexible enough to meet the needs of the different water utilities
Submissions are due no later than 2pm (AEST) on Thursday 22 August 2019.