Click to download the Utility features and deadlines schedule.
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Similarities between GPR and EMF in locating utilities January 24, 2020
Most utility locators have a good understanding of electromagnetic field (EMF) l...
At the edge of the cliff: Planning for Australia’s aging infrastructure January 21, 2020
With so much of Australia’s water and sewerage infrastructure built before the...
The ‘digital’ utility enterprise – surviving and thriving in today’s environment January 15, 2020
Technology is rapidly transforming many Australian and global industry sectors. ...
Partnership optimises water operations with AI and machine learning December 18, 2019
Global leader in water infrastructure data analytics software, Innovyze, has ann...
Is the future of the gas industry female? December 17, 2019
Many Australian companies offer apprenticeships to help them recruit and train t...
- While there are similarities between electromagnetic field (EMF) locators (EMF) and ground penetrating radar (GPR)… https://t.co/wDzZlfjNjK about 21 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Toowoomba Regional Council (TRC) will introduce smart standpipes from 17 February in Crows Nest, Millmerran, Oakey… https://t.co/XwYtCEziJi about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/RxoTpLCbuh about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Lake Bonney Wind Farm and Battery in south-east SA is in the final stages of testing and close to full commerci… https://t.co/82sR41UAwJ about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Kate Jordan will join Origin as General Counsel and Executive General Manager, Company Secretariat, Risk and Govern… https://t.co/2d4SFdjffC about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite