SA Water will temporarily empty the Kangaroo Creek Dam to make way for the second phase of infrastructure safety...
The independent Energy Security Board (ESB) has released the first public consultation paper for the National Energy Guarantee (NEG)...
Read the latest issue online
Future-proofing Adelaide’s CBD sewer network with custom pipeline solutions February 20, 2018
The benefits of local manufacture, linked with the ability to design and customi...
Are dark spots and inaccessible data limiting insight into your operations? February 19, 2018
Data is now a crucial part of the decision-making process, with the ability to r...
Hydroflux Pacific helping Fiji to protect coral reef February 14, 2018
Starting the International Year of the Reef, the Prime Minister of Fiji, Frank B...
Analysing landfill gas levels remotely February 14, 2018
by Jun Way Lee, Application Engineer, Integrated Solutions, Thermo Fisher Scient...
Behind the scenes in the water industry February 12, 2018
While we know there is a complex process behind the delivery of water to our tap...
- SA Water will temporarily empty the Kangaroo Creek Dam for the second phase of infrastructure safety upgrades.… https://t.co/1unNnu26TY about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Future-proofing Adelaide’s CBD sewer network with custom pipeline solutions https://t.co/VmgkKeGaud https://t.co/AbVSuAbM6e about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Santos has announced it will supply around $100 million worth of gas to New Century’s zinc mine in northwest Queen… https://t.co/2vFFxr45LP 03:00:01 PM February 19, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Melbourne-based energy retailer Flow Power has announced a change of ownership. https://t.co/vyz0PfhOPn @Flow_au https://t.co/yjbfQnuPRX 01:30:00 PM February 19, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ARENA will provide funding for a campaign that could help to increase electric vehicle uptake in Australia.… https://t.co/gybXZvzodJ 01:00:00 PM February 19, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite