The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment is asking for community feedback on an application by Hunter Water for...
New technology from Monash University has addressed the issue of energy-intensive conventional approaches to seawater desalination and wastewater recycling,...
Seqwater’s recent advancements in robotics are transforming the way water quality is being monitored across South East Queensland. Seqwater’s...
Since 2015, City West Water has been treating wastewater from its Altona Sewage Treatment Plant to supply high-quality recycled...
Effective management of assets can mean the difference between average and exceptional performance. At the Perth Seawater Desalination Plant...
Across Australia there is growing momentum towards finding solutions to traditional and emerging threats to water resources and infrastructure...
Operation and maintenance of Leigh Creek’s water and sewerage services, including the town’s desalination plant, sewerage treatment site, bores...
Western Power and Carnegie Wave Energy have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to deliver a world first renewable energy...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Solutions to prevent overheating of critical switchgear January 27, 2020
Overheating is one of the single biggest causes of failure in critical low-volta...
The triplex liner system: A sustainable solution January 25, 2020
The team at Environmental Rehabilitation Technologies (ERT) has brought the succ...
Spatial solutions for agile real-time bushfire responses for communities, nations and the whole world January 24, 2020
By Kate Crawford, Paul Reed and Roshni Sharma, Locate20 Organising Committee Com...
Imagine if you can expand your access control to include the padlocks on your remote assets January 24, 2020
EKA CyberLock is an electromechanical master key system providing all the benefi...
Similarities between GPR and EMF in locating utilities January 24, 2020
Most utility locators have a good understanding of electromagnetic field (EMF) l...
- Overheating is one of the biggest causes of failure in critical low-voltage switchgear. Abnormal heating can lead t… https://t.co/11q3fH2TNW about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Meet the women in charge at City West Water – four of which have been recognised in the Top 50 Women in Public Sect… https://t.co/3xwSdgfGxY 07:50:00 AM January 26, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- McNeil Technologies’ Triplex Liner System has provided a sustainable solution to Australia’s deteriorating undergro… https://t.co/kmEUZOyyZk 07:50:00 AM January 25, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coliban Water has completed a $5 million Heathcote sewer scheme project, ensuring more of the Heathcote community h… https://t.co/RxNv2Cap0M 12:44:00 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- While there are similarities between electromagnetic field (EMF) locators (EMF) and ground penetrating radar (GPR)… https://t.co/wDzZlfjNjK 07:50:00 AM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
March 16 - March 19
March 19 - March 20
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm
April 1 - April 2