Melbourne’s water storages have been replenished with water from Victoria’s Desalination Plant, securing the city’s supply and helping to...
Seqwater’s recent advancements in robotics are transforming the way water quality is being monitored across South East Queensland. Seqwater’s...
Since 2015, City West Water has been treating wastewater from its Altona Sewage Treatment Plant to supply high-quality recycled...
Effective management of assets can mean the difference between average and exceptional performance. At the Perth Seawater Desalination Plant...
Across Australia there is growing momentum towards finding solutions to traditional and emerging threats to water resources and infrastructure...
Operation and maintenance of Leigh Creek’s water and sewerage services, including the town’s desalination plant, sewerage treatment site, bores...
Western Power and Carnegie Wave Energy have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to deliver a world first renewable energy...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Examining the use of recycled plastics in infrastructure pipe July 22, 2019
A new conference will analyse the applications of recycled waste plastics as fin...
Versatility is the key July 16, 2019
Established in 2000, kwik-ZIP spacers and centralizers were developed to solve s...
Increase safety and reduce costs with push-in CAGE CLAMP July 10, 2019
Electrical failures — short-circuit and wire-disconnection — are mostly caus...
Interflow’s innovative approach gets top results for Gladstone Regional Council July 5, 2019
The combined Sewer and Stormwater Pipe Rehabilitation Project awarded to Interfl...
Western Treatment Plant in Melbourne selects high-efficiency AEROSTRIP Diffusers July 1, 2019
Melbourne Water’s Western Treatment Plant (WTP) has recently been upgraded to ...
- The Northern Territory Government has awarded Major Project Status to Sun Cable’s Australia-Singapore Power Link (A… https://t.co/eu0MyiTgMz about 44 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Residents of Boort in Victoria’s North-West are set to receive improved water security and greater network efficien… https://t.co/faOowJRzKr about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Construction has begun on a world-first liquid hydrogen pilot project in Victoria’s Latrobe Valley.… https://t.co/VtpWDxw8AD about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The APLNG-Armour Energy Joint Venture has signed gas deals with two manufacturers – Orica for supply to their Yarwu… https://t.co/6KWpK60H2h about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An energy reform blueprint has been released, outlining how all Australian customers can benefit from fully integra… https://t.co/Qy3oejm4xt about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
August 26 - August 27