Seqwater’s recent advancements in robotics are transforming the way water quality is being monitored across South East Queensland. Seqwater’s...
Since 2015, City West Water has been treating wastewater from its Altona Sewage Treatment Plant to supply high-quality recycled...
More than half of Perth’s water over the last two years was sourced from desalination, and demand for connections...
Effective management of assets can mean the difference between average and exceptional performance. At the Perth Seawater Desalination Plant...
Across Australia there is growing momentum towards finding solutions to traditional and emerging threats to water resources and infrastructure...
Operation and maintenance of Leigh Creek’s water and sewerage services, including the town’s desalination plant, sewerage treatment site, bores...
Western Power and Carnegie Wave Energy have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to deliver a world first renewable energy...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Asset-intensive sectors primed for change May 16, 2019
Why asset-intensive sectors have been slow to upgrade enterprise capability and ...
Pit innovation for water and energy solutions May 8, 2019
Working in water and energy requires structurally robust and easy to install pit...
The ICurve May 8, 2019
Research conducted by YouGov, a global market research and data company, has exp...
Ask an expert: microtunnelling May 8, 2019
How can contractors mitigate risk on trenchless pipeline projects? Time and cost...
Connecting the dots on customer experience May 7, 2019
By Sam Underdown, South Australia State Manager, Squiz Any utility that is not f...
- Victorian Minister for Solar Homes Lily D’Ambrosio has announced the appointment of the inaugural CEO for Solar Vic… https://t.co/uxLZGU6HLT 04:15:00 PM May 22, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WA Energy Minister, Bill Johnston, has announced the establishment of a new Energy Transformation Taskforce that wi… https://t.co/lGhDyJnnqF 03:00:00 PM May 22, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @EvoenergyACT is working with the ACT Government to complete a quality review of the Solar Feed-in Tariff Scheme da… https://t.co/6vS3Se8EyK 01:12:53 PM May 22, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to EvoenergyACT ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We break down the policies the Liberal party campaigned on and what exactly a Liberal Coalition Government will mea… https://t.co/tjRjyirBSA 01:06:55 PM May 20, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Tas_Water has closed down its Margate Sewage Treatment Plant following the construction of a new sewage pump stati… https://t.co/xqRn2dlc9l 05:45:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to Tas_Water ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 23 - May 24
May 30 - May 31
June 5 - June 6
June 11 - June 14
June 13 - June 14