Representatives from Australia’s major water and energy utilities gathered in Melbourne in April to discuss the impact of digital disruption...
The Digital Utility Awards were launched as a way to gather some of the best ideas when it comes...
The South Australian Government has launched a plan to install solar and battery systems on 50,000 homes across the...
The University of Western Australia, the Cooperative Research Centre for Water Sensitive Cities (CRCWSC) and Water Corporation have collaborated...
Queensland Urban Utilities will begin construction on a new $20 million state-of-the-art sewage treatment plant in Lowood in early 2018....
Reposit Power and ActewAGL Distribution have switched on a virtual big battery as more than 250 households in Canberra...
Read the latest issue online
The Oracle Content Hub – a collection of innovative content from the world’s leading provider of enterprise cloud computing April 23, 2018
We’ve partnered with Oracle Utilities to bring you the latest trends, insights...
NHP acquires the Rockwell Automation related business assets March 28, 2018
NHP Electrical Engineering Products (NHP) has announced the acquisition of the R...
IoT communications breakthrough set to unlock Smart City potential March 28, 2018
Taggle Systems, Australia’s leading Internet of Things (IoT) communications pr...
Multipoint Flow Meters with CEMS & CERMS capabilities March 28, 2018
Engineers responsible for reporting stack gas emissions data to federal, state o...
Hands-off sewer maintenance March 15, 2018
The HYDRAPULSE Flusher Gate keeps problem sewers clean with its innovative gate ...
- Representatives from Australia’s major water and energy utilities gathered in Melbourne recently to attend Digital… https://t.co/NgmP9rFgfv about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Government will amend the investment mandate of the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility. https://t.co/gwo3looFBL 05:00:02 PM April 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Construction is underway for stage two of the South West Loddon Pipeline Project in north west Victoria. https://t.co/9FojqcA92c 03:45:00 PM April 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Alinta Energy has launched Western Australia’s largest lithium ion battery at its Newman Power Station in the Pilba… https://t.co/v6eMGKyUy3 12:09:56 PM April 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new Director of Flinders Port Holdings (FPH) has been appointed, following the announcement that Chris Langford w… https://t.co/EyIlyCoKJu 09:00:00 AM April 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 8 - May 11
May 8 - May 10
May 23 - May 24
June 5 - June 7
June 6 - June 7