The Central Coast Council has awarded the contract for construction of the Mardi to Warnervale Pipeline in New South...
Woodside has awarded the contract for the pipeline component of its Pluto-North West Shelf (NWS) Interconnector. Australian Gas Infrastructure...
Zinfra has begun working on the operations and maintenance contract for the entire United Energy (UE) electricity network in...
An Australian energy company has been awarded the contract to supply and install NSW’s largest grid support battery energy...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
InEight adds execution intelligence to its solutions portfolio February 18, 2020
The concept of having both long- and short-term planning in a single solution is...
Beamex Users Group 3rd Annual Meeting February 18, 2020
Its official, the Beamex User Group is happening again. AMS Instrumentation &...
Ask an expert: How do flexibility and innovation on job sites reduce risk? February 15, 2020
Microtunnelling is still a relatively new trenchless technology, and as such it ...
Meeting the new requirement for poly welding at Kemerton Lithium Plant gas supply February 13, 2020
HDPE’s long life, robust nature, low cost and ease of installation have made i...
Playing a pivotal role in Tasmania’s clean energy future February 12, 2020
The Granville Harbour Wind Farm will capitalise on Tasmania’s enviable wind po...
- The Gas Inquiry 2017-25 Interim Report released by the ACCC on 18 February found that the supply outlook for the ea… https://t.co/8BqyjN8eEP about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Western Power’s new funding model trial will allow more Western Australians to access the benefits of underground p… https://t.co/nsFYnIohIt about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Victoria will introduce new legislation that will override the national regulatory regime and fast-track priority p… https://t.co/Ym7drriCwW 02:40:34 PM February 19, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Precautionary measures taken by WaterNSW in response to unprecedented bushfire damage and the largest rainfall even… https://t.co/VBg4gFAVVQ 11:08:00 AM February 19, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Australian Gas Networks (AGN) has developed a South Australian Draft Plan for the five year period commencing 1 Jul… https://t.co/5ERRItsYWH 09:07:00 AM February 19, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
March 16 - March 19
March 19 - March 20
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm
April 1 - April 2