The COAG Energy Council has announced that Energy Ministers have agreed to the Trajectory for Low Energy Buildings, a...
City West Water’s General Manager Customers and Community is a newly appointed WaterAid Australia Ambassador for international not-for-profit, WaterAid,...
The Victorian Government will provide half price solar batteries for 10,000 households in the state that already have solar...
With unseasonable weather patterns, and issues around using more water than was being captured or stored, the city of...
SA Water Chief Executive, Roch Cheroux, has 25 years experience in the water industry in design, construction, financing and...
Many of Horizon Power’s projects are at the forefront of developing solutions to complex challenges faced by the global...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
The biggest names in energy storage come together in Sydney April 16, 2019
The Australian and international energy sector will meet in Sydney from 13–14 ...
Mackay Regional Council’s commercialisation success with MiWater April 3, 2019
Mackay Regional Council has just signed a multi-million-dollar commercialisation...
Hope for transformation in the energy sector remains March 26, 2019
According to Simon Holmes à Court, the work being undertaken by the industry t...
13th WIOA NSW Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition March 26, 2019
The 13th WIOA NSW Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition will be he...
The cloud for smart processes March 13, 2019
The process industry is facing a digital transition to the ‘smart factory’. ...
- @aglenergy has secured the right to develop, own and operate a 250MW pumped hydro energy storage project in South A… https://t.co/tayePJT9YO 02:19:47 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to aglenergy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Federal Government has allocated $4.7 million to strengthening innovation and science links with China to addre… https://t.co/0h42N1XO3K 02:16:20 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A number of Australian water companies have joined with water companies from across the world to form the World Wat… https://t.co/xef8OjSRF6 02:07:01 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Local team leader of operations and maintenance in the River Murray, Shaun Elphick, has been recognised for his pro… https://t.co/Mm3WSOhLCl 02:02:47 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The @cleannrgcouncil has expressed concern that new rules for solar farms introduced by the Queensland Government c… https://t.co/l6nbs9ykXR 01:07:45 PM April 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 7 - May 9
May 30 - May 31
June 5 - June 6
June 11 - June 14