Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
How’s your fleet doing? December 12, 2018
Mark McLachlan – Team Leader, Plant Assessor If you were asked how’s your fl...
Water Corporation selects PE100 HSCR for groundwater replenishment pipeline November 15, 2018
The new recharge pipeline in Perth is set to help further reduce the city’s re...
Getting the job done with modern, reliable equipment November 13, 2018
Helping to drive the company ethos Underground Network Services is able to provi...
The Aussie invention keeping worksites safe and generating efficiencies for plant operators November 9, 2018
No matter what sector you work in, time is money and this is never so obvious as...
Twice as safe under pressure November 8, 2018
In processing facilities in the chemical, pharmaceutical and energy industries, ...
- Gippsland Water will deliver a major upgrade to Drouin’s wastewater treatment plant to cater for continued growth i… https://t.co/CoxreO8on0 about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Greater Melbourne’s sewerage network, which has been operational for over a century, is set to see sustainable chan… https://t.co/tdVOVpgOdx about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TCC_News has started work on its new 1.8m diameter water pipeline, as part of the council’s three-point water secu… https://t.co/3rZhIp27Il 01:57:00 PM December 11, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to TCC_News ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Northern Territory Government (NTG)/ @Telstra Remote Telecommunications Co-Investment Program has connected those… https://t.co/KbfDBKvVAl 01:51:00 PM December 11, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SAWaterCorp has received an international prize for its smart water network technology. https://t.co/96GAH4hJfP https://t.co/g3LdHnSC0N 01:34:00 PM December 11, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to SAWaterCorp ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20, 2019 - February 21, 2019