Toowoomba Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the Yarraman STP Effluent Irrigation Area Expansion. Submissions to tender close...
Expression of Interest: delivery of hydrogen production facility, refuelling station and hydrogen fuel cell busesUtility Journalist, , Electricity, Open tenders and opportunities, Projects, Renewables, 0
The Government of South Australia is seeking expressions of interest to deliver: Hydrogen Production Facility Hydrogen Vehicle Refuelling Station...
Bundaberg Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the design and documentation of the Childers and Gin Gin wastewater...
Read the latest issue online
Hydroflux Group expands into Pacific Islands January 24, 2018
The Hydroflux Group, one of the dominant specialist wastewater treatment compani...
Create the utility vehicle you’ve always dreamed about November 27, 2017
MFI Service Bodies helps you run a more efficient business because they understa...
Delivering connected safety for the workforce November 23, 2017
The G7 is a safety solution that provides immediate notifications in the event a...
Intrinsically safe calibrator and communicator for Ex areas November 22, 2017
Beamex introduces an advanced, intrinsically safe field calibrator and communica...
A new rule for embedded networks November 20, 2017
by James Pearce, Director, ENM Solutions On 1 December 2017, an amendment to the...
- SA Water is replacing around 185m of water main to reduce the impact of water main breaks on its customers and road… https://t.co/WcnUlxhu3K about 4 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Internet Australia has called on the Australian Government to deliver on Parliament’s call for delivery of high spe… https://t.co/9fUutT2epE about 21 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Work has begun on the transmission line that will connect APA Group’s $220 million Darling Downs Solar Farm to the… https://t.co/RAjw8NBBhM about 55 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Western Power has awarded the construction construct for its new depot. https://t.co/43PJMPCErh @WesternWater https://t.co/4Q4kdc29hO about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Perth’s new $1.45 billion Optus Stadium and the surrounding Stadium Park is open for business. https://t.co/K60LT2IFg9 about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite