Important changes to Queensland’s Logan City Council tender process have been announced, with the changes due to come into...
The Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (NSW) is seeking tenders for works at the Convent Beach, Yamba, Pressure...
Murray-Darling Basin irrigators and businesses can now apply for the Australian Government’s $1.5 billion water infrastructure program. Head of...
Toowoomba Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the provision of diving and underwater maintenance services on the jetty...
Toowoomba Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the replacement of pipework to the Highfields booster pump station, including...
The Copper Coast Council (SA) is seeking tender to supply solar for the Copper Coast Wastewater Treatment Plant. Submissions...
Western Power will conduct a large demonstration for its stand-alone power systems (SPS) project within part of the South...
Douglas Shire Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for design, constructuction and commission a new secondary clarifier and associated works...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Solutions to prevent overheating of critical switchgear January 27, 2020
Overheating is one of the single biggest causes of failure in critical low-volta...
The triplex liner system: A sustainable solution January 25, 2020
The team at Environmental Rehabilitation Technologies (ERT) has brought the succ...
Spatial solutions for agile real-time bushfire responses for communities, nations and the whole world January 24, 2020
By Kate Crawford, Paul Reed and Roshni Sharma, Locate20 Organising Committee Com...
Imagine if you can expand your access control to include the padlocks on your remote assets January 24, 2020
EKA CyberLock is an electromechanical master key system providing all the benefi...
Similarities between GPR and EMF in locating utilities January 24, 2020
Most utility locators have a good understanding of electromagnetic field (EMF) l...
- South East Water has appointed Lara Olsen as its new Managing Director, effective 17 February.… https://t.co/QQQcxFxt57 about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has appointed David Feeney as Executive General Manager, Transmissio… https://t.co/dK9EnSxhxO about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Western Water has finished work on a $3 million sewer pipeline in Diggers Rest, Victoria. https://t.co/fy6saPns4f https://t.co/g9Cn5Bq2Mo about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The AEMC recommended changes for embedded network policies designed to strike a balance between protecting consumer… https://t.co/n7cj1U9LgH about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Overheating is one of the biggest causes of failure in critical low-voltage switchgear. Abnormal heating can lead t… https://t.co/11q3fH2TNW 07:50:00 AM January 27, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
March 16 - March 19
March 19 - March 20
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm
April 1 - April 2