Residents in Cornwall and Gladstone in WA have had long-standing boil water alerts lifted after TasWater installed and commissioned...
Guildford and Midland will soon see work begin on wastewater pipes, with Water Corporation using trenchless technology to refurbish...
Read the latest issue online
WTP upgrade reduces strain on drinking water supplies June 20, 2018
An upgrade of Water Corporation’s Bridgetown Wastewater Treatment Plant (WTP) ...
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 20, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-org...
Improving water monitoring efficiency June 13, 2018
Where flexibility is needed with water monitoring a multiprobe can replace multi...
Hydroflux Epco supplies advanced inlet works for WTP June 13, 2018
Hydroflux Epco has played a small but key role in the recent replacement of a wa...
Safeguarding hazardous facilities from fire with modular seals June 6, 2018
There are many certainties in life, and one of those certainties is that acciden...
- Residents in Cornwall and Gladstone in WA have had long-standing boil water alerts lifted after TasWater installed… https://t.co/JeC7qJV1q4 about 27 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has announced additional funding for the Tarraleah hydropower scheme… https://t.co/GtWxxziRs3 04:00:00 PM June 22, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Unitywater has embarked on a trial of new technology proven to reduce bursts in water pipes and lessen leaks.… https://t.co/XshCmYV9SB 04:00:00 PM June 22, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Roy Hill’s Port Hedland operations have connected to a new source of power, marking the achievement of a major mile… https://t.co/qmI0Pz3mTb 03:00:00 PM June 22, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Polling released by the Lowy Institute indicates that Australians want to see more investment in renewables and les… https://t.co/3FzEGBUrKw 02:30:00 PM June 22, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite