City West Water is to change the way water and recycled water meter assemblies are installed on new residential...
East Gippsland Water will receive three of Western Water’s ‘Siltbuster’ clarifier machines, designed to remove sediment from water, to...
Horizontal directional drilling (HDD) technology is leading to significant environmental benefits in the City of Logan, while also resulting...
SA Water’s Crystal Brook-based maintenance team has turned to Bluetooth technology to improve water services for its regional customers....
Essential wastewater infrastructure will be upgraded in the Queensland suburb of Loganlea. Project works commenced on 6 January 2020...
Global leader in water infrastructure data analytics software, Innovyze, has announced that it is looking toward the future of...
WaterStart has welcomed Seqwater as the latest addition to its membership. The bulk water authority’s assets stretch from Gympie...
Nyapari and Murputja in the South Australia’s Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands are the latest communities in the far...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Solutions to prevent overheating of critical switchgear January 27, 2020
Overheating is one of the single biggest causes of failure in critical low-volta...
The triplex liner system: A sustainable solution January 25, 2020
The team at Environmental Rehabilitation Technologies (ERT) has brought the succ...
Spatial solutions for agile real-time bushfire responses for communities, nations and the whole world January 24, 2020
By Kate Crawford, Paul Reed and Roshni Sharma, Locate20 Organising Committee Com...
Imagine if you can expand your access control to include the padlocks on your remote assets January 24, 2020
EKA CyberLock is an electromechanical master key system providing all the benefi...
Similarities between GPR and EMF in locating utilities January 24, 2020
Most utility locators have a good understanding of electromagnetic field (EMF) l...
- Seqwater’s Canungra Water Treatment Plant in Queensland has returned to normal operations following recent rainfall… https://t.co/eAwCeen6bp about 47 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The introduction of the ADGSM has contributed to more secure gas supplies and lower gas prices for Australian consu… https://t.co/e5dfCrSS4u about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The AER has approved the SA-NSW Interconnector, which will deliver cheaper, cleaner and more reliable electricity t… https://t.co/BJxh6zBsUf about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- USC Australia aims to be carbon neutral across all its university campuses by 2025 and an innovative ‘water battery… https://t.co/8LldbnlvwS about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- South East Water has appointed Lara Olsen as its new Managing Director, effective 17 February.… https://t.co/QQQcxFxt57 about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
March 16 - March 19
March 19 - March 20
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm
April 1 - April 2