The Customer Hub is a key initiative of Sydney Water’s corporate strategy, enabling the utility’s transformation to a customer-centric...
A new $32 million wastewater treatment plant is now open in Goulburn, NSW, providing modern, environmentally-friendly sewage treatment facilities,...
SA Water’s world-leading adoption of smart water network technology has been recognised with a bronze prize at the International...
Murray-Darling Basin irrigators and businesses can now apply for the Australian Government’s $1.5 billion water infrastructure program. Head of...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Wish your field technicians had more “wrench time”? Give them better mobile tech tools October 23, 2018
by Bob Ashenbrenner Did you know that nearly half of field service technicians c...
How UK software Aptumo is delivering Australia an apt, SaaS solution for customer billing October 22, 2018
If the average utility customer spends only eight minutes per year thinking abou...
Correcting for colour in turbidity readings October 10, 2018
The Thermo Scientific™ AQUAfast™ AQ4500 Turbidimeter offers advanced feature...
States go head-to-head in search of Australia’s best tasting tap water October 10, 2018
The Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA) will stage the 4th ...
NCH Australia helps farmers this September September 19, 2018
With recent stories of desolate crops and dying cattle, and endless headlines ab...
- Digitalisation can redefine, or even refine, the workflow. Removing impediments to work and ensuring that more acti… https://t.co/PqIAqAnN6M about 33 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Customer Hub is a key initiative of Sydney Water’s corporate strategy, enabling the utility’s transformation to… https://t.co/505OygAuli about 33 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “How do we reduce customer churn?” For @McManus_Ed , CEO of Meridian Energy and Powershop Australia, it comes down… https://t.co/nCKlLrFybZ about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lower-cost solar hot water systems will be necessary if uptake is to increase in Australia , according to a Senior… https://t.co/Yer10wMxcA about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Melbourne Water has detected the presence of blue-green algae in Lake Carramar, and has advised people to avoid the… https://t.co/ADMEdWdcB9 about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20, 2019 - February 21, 2019