Toowoomba Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the design and construction of the Wellcamp Water Reservoir Project. Submissions...
Toowoomba Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the provision of diving and underwater maintenance services on the jetty...
Toowoomba Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the replacement of pipework to the Highfields booster pump station, including...
The once mighty US utilities infrastructure is fast fading. It’s becoming crystal clear that dams, bridges, roads, parks and...
Seqwater is setting an example for water utilities across Australia with its improvement program for South East Queensland dams....
SunWater (QLD) is seeking tenders for the Fairbairn Dam Water Treatment Plant tank and pipe renewal. Submissions to tender...
Zinfra recently completed a project to install nine motorised gates at the heritage listed Upper Canal in NSW. It...
Read the latest issue online
An industry leader in plumbing May 25, 2018
For over 30 years Greg Houston Plumbing (GHP) has provided design and installati...
Rob Carr finishes strong on its largest project to date May 24, 2018
More than two years after mobilisation, microtunnelling specialist Rob Carr suc...
Smooth sailing ahead for Gladstone Area Water Board May 23, 2018
Gladstone Area Water Board (GAWB) has become Australia’s first water service p...
How to manage the challenge of dual transformation May 20, 2018
The challenge facing utilities is how to maintain reliability while simultaneous...
Bigger options–bigger productivity gains May 18, 2018
The management of large vegetation near electrical infrastructure such as poles ...
- The Western Australian Government will establish a taskforce to capitalise on the state’s potential to produce and… https://t.co/sdtt4CIKJL 12:01:00 PM May 25, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TasWater’s four new water treatment plants supplying Gladstone, Cornwall, Wayatinah, Fentonbury and Westerway are n… https://t.co/q1M5oyqx0V 11:21:44 AM May 25, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More than $1.4 billion worth of renewable generation and transmission infrastructure projects has been provided for… https://t.co/QRuqCofWPs 11:14:16 AM May 25, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For over 30 years Greg Houston Plumbing (GHP) has provided design and installation of water services, sanitary plum… https://t.co/ScRMYoV3dx 09:00:02 AM May 25, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Utilising new technology for better flood forecasting. https://t.co/CEPnVQr6yL 02:00:00 PM May 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
June 5 - June 7
June 6 - June 7
June 13 - June 15
July 25 - July 26
August 20 - August 23