Endevour Energy has sent a proposal to the Australian Energy Regulator (AER) on the total revenue it can recover...
by Sian Leydon, General Manager, Customer, Strategy and Regulation, Sydney Water Over the last 128 years, Sydney Water has...
Rodney Stewart, Griffith University Soaring electricity prices in Australia are putting pressure on people to make some tough decisions...
By Elisabeth Brinton, Executive General Manager, New Energy for AGL While distributed generation could be seen as a threat...
Electricity energy metering accuracy is an important step in ensuring the integrity of a billing system. Anomalies in measurements...
The Victorian Government is investing $5 million in large-scale energy storage initiatives, including batteries and micro-grids, that will strengthen...
Read the latest issue online
SCADA everywhere – the benefits of LPWAN communications to SCADA managers April 27, 2018
by Mark Halliwell, Taggle Systems SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisitio...
The Oracle Utilities Content Hub – a collection of innovative content from the world’s leading utilities solutions provider April 23, 2018
We’ve partnered with Oracle Utilities to bring you the latest trends, insights...
NHP acquires the Rockwell Automation related business assets March 28, 2018
NHP Electrical Engineering Products (NHP) has announced the acquisition of the R...
IoT communications breakthrough set to unlock Smart City potential March 28, 2018
Taggle Systems, Australia’s leading Internet of Things (IoT) communications pr...
Multipoint Flow Meters with CEMS & CERMS capabilities March 28, 2018
Engineers responsible for reporting stack gas emissions data to federal, state o...
- The benefits of LPWAN communications to SCADA managers. https://t.co/qtek7hbGp2 https://t.co/O0vwS8px4v about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Winners of the 2018 digital utility awards have been announced. https://t.co/tJ6dVvn69p https://t.co/FxptcueVj7 about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Representatives from Australia’s major water and energy utilities gathered in Melbourne recently to attend Digital… https://t.co/NgmP9rFgfv about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Government will amend the investment mandate of the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility. https://t.co/gwo3looFBL 05:00:02 PM April 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Construction is underway for stage two of the South West Loddon Pipeline Project in north west Victoria. https://t.co/9FojqcA92c 03:45:00 PM April 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 8 - May 11
May 8 - May 10
May 23 - May 24
June 5 - June 7
June 6 - June 7