Australia is performing well in terms of gas prices, with the latest international survey of wholesale prices confirming that...
Energy-infrastructure company, Jemena, has announced a new gas transportation contract for the $800 million Northern Gas Pipeline (NGP), with...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
NCH Australia helps farmers this September September 19, 2018
With recent stories of desolate crops and dying cattle, and endless headlines ab...
Monitoring compressed air in packaging machinery lowers energy costs September 11, 2018
Machinery manufacturers and plant engineers relying on the pneumatic control of ...
Cleaning public spaces…keeping it legal August 30, 2018
As our cities and towns grow, local government faces continued pressure to provi...
Fail-proof power demands in an evolving industry August 29, 2018
Water usage globally is doubling every 20 years. It is therefore unsurprising th...
Integrating IoT into operations to maximise efficiency August 29, 2018
We are operating in a time when virtually anything can be connected to the inter...
- A new gas transportation contract between Jemena and Santros means that approximately 80 per cent of the Northern G… https://t.co/qYOfvR7Snm about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A natural resources consultancy company has released an overview of the dynamics shaping the gas market, looking in… https://t.co/UCnBnqlTaO about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Northern Basin Review (NBR) has been confirmed after passing its last hurdle, with 70 gigalitres of water to be… https://t.co/LNnTpVPRSF about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Residents in Victoria looking to save on energy can now apply for 50 per cent rebates on solar panel installations… https://t.co/EtbDmZVAfH 01:10:02 PM September 17, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Huge wind turbine blades have started their journey to Coopers Gap Wind Farm, breaking records for the largest wind… https://t.co/0SR5fS4Ugs 01:07:12 PM September 17, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
October 3 - October 4