Queensland University of Technology (QUT) researchers, in collaboration with Swansea University, has developed a new material for cost-effective and...
The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has ruled to clarify and update provisions in the National Electricity Rules (NER)...
Running 23-24 May in Adelaide, the Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (AES 2018) saw the biggest names and...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
The ‘digital’ utility enterprise – surviving and thriving in today’s environment January 15, 2020
Technology is rapidly transforming many Australian and global industry sectors. ...
Partnership optimises water operations with AI and machine learning December 18, 2019
Global leader in water infrastructure data analytics software, Innovyze, has ann...
Is the future of the gas industry female? December 17, 2019
Many Australian companies offer apprenticeships to help them recruit and train t...
Breaking through hard ground December 11, 2019
When undertaking a pipeline installation using microtunnelling, knowing the prev...
The link-seal system November 27, 2019
The mechanical pipe penetration seal – link-seal – is a non-corrosiv...
- Energy Consumers Australia (ECA) inaugural Chief Executive Officer, Rosemary Sinclair, has stepped down.… https://t.co/Ds2EXWrzyV 12:05:00 PM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Horizon Power plans to assess the use of hydrogen as part of a new energy solution planned for the town of Denham i… https://t.co/F7jv1Rck70 01:52:00 PM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- EnergyAustralia will aid communities and customers affected by bushfires through a package of measures aimed to pro… https://t.co/SRwqqN5NmO 12:31:06 PM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Horizon Power will run a year-long electric vehicle (EV) pilot project in Broome in March to better understand the… https://t.co/1TfvEH5iTo 01:40:00 PM January 15, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WaterNSW has expanded preparations to limit potential impacts on the water quality in dam storages as rain is forec… https://t.co/ddGP7VImQb 12:13:53 PM January 15, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite