Lithgow City Council has issued a tender for the design (telemetry), supply and installation of:
- 4-km of pressure and gravity pipeline (DN250 PVC-0, DN355 PE100);
- 130-m of stormwater pipeline at South Bowenfels (DN900 concrete);
- the Level 2 electrical construction for South Bowenfels;
- two 3-m diameter underground sewage pump stations approximate 4-m deep (one at South Bowenfels and one at South Littlleton);
- seven road crossings and one (Farmer’s) Creek crossing.
The work is to be priced in three separable portions: the pipeline and each pump station.
The tender closes at 12:30 p.m. NSW time on 4 September, 2013.