Ergon Energy and Energex, as part of Energy Queensland, have won a Safe Work Award for a lifesaving tool...
Innovative technology that has been proven to automatically restore power within one minute of a fault is now being...
Work has begun on a $3.8 million project to rejuvenate a 47-year-old transmission line in Brisbane by replacing hundreds...
A Power and Water Corporation trial of devices used to anticipate and locate faults on long stretches of overhead...
Works are underway on a critical Powerlink transmission line perched on a steep Far North Queensland mountainside, as part...
Powerlink has recently completed a $3.4 million replacement of steel bolts and insulators in Central Queensland after inspections identified...
Ausgrid has contracted two specialist helicopters to carry out annual aerial inspections of the electricity network in bushfire prone...
As the energy industry undergoes significant and rapid change electricity network businesses such as Essential Energy are looking to new technology to improve operational...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Microtunelling: how can you make safety a priority on pipeline projects? October 21, 2019
It is not uncommon to see old equipment still being used by contractors througho...
Flexible solutions in a dynamic industry October 18, 2019
The Australian utility sector is more dynamic than ever, presenting utilities wi...
The value of experience in emergency responses October 16, 2019
You can’t plan for the unexpected but, when disaster strikes, having well-esta...
Water filtration trial to commence in Vietnam October 16, 2019
Quantum Filtration Medium has announced a first pilot trial for Municipal Water ...
Powering future growth in the ACT with a new substation October 15, 2019
The Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Government is securing the region’s fut...
- Residents of Yackandandah, in regional Victoria, have set an ambitious and unambiguous target to transition to 100… https://t.co/kZ0ixA9DXA about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @HorizonPower_WA aims to deliver energy solutions for regional communities in WA by developing a pathway to the eff… https://t.co/PiL5cOsPv4 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to HorizonPower_WA ReplyRetweetFavorite
- To help get the most accurate and detailed analysis of streamflow into its water supplies, @MelbourneWater is trial… https://t.co/sir37KonVD about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A team of passionate Australian water professionals have been recognised on the world stage, taking out the Global… https://t.co/Hrx294Zoox about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Six specialist water and service delivery entities have been shortlisted to participate in the latest procurement s… https://t.co/oBwsEn60sa 02:35:58 PM October 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
October 23 - October 24
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31
November 7 - November 8