Welcome to the SAS content hub! Utility Magazine has partnered with SAS, a global leader in analytics software and AioT, to bring you cutting edge content designed specifically for Utility Leaders.
In the second article of the Managing Disruption series, SAS Institute shared a few common ways data and analytics...
Data and analytics can enable the right decisions during times of disruption, such as extreme bushfires or a pandemic. This...
CSIRO, the Bushfire and Natural Hazards Cooperative Research Centre (BNHCRC) and the Australasian Fire and Emergency Services Authorities Council...
Icon Water has released a Climate Change Adaptation Plan, laying out its strategy to cut its emissions, conserve water...
Trees can pose a significant threat to the safety and reliability of electricity networks. A new collaborative project by...
Melbourne Water will spearhead a new project that aims to identify clusters of people infected with the Coronavirus by...
By Janine Young, NSW Energy and Water Ombudsman In response to the Australian Energy Regulator (AER)’s recent Statement of...
All energy utilities have a plan in place for when any range of natural disasters hit, but what do...
- Want to save your business money? Start by comparing energy June 8, 2021
- Aquadvanced™ solutions power new era in water recycling at Boneo June 2, 2021
- Phosphobrine: the innovative new process yielding agricultural fertiliser from wastewater June 2, 2021
- Expert webinar: unlocking value in wastewater June 2, 2021
- Biofactories: the smart wastewater plants of tomorrow June 2, 2021
July 13 - July 14
July 21 - July 22
August 4 - August 5
September 1 - September 2
October 27 - October 28