Welcome to the SAS content hub! Utility Magazine has partnered with SAS, a global leader in analytics software and AioT, to bring you cutting edge content designed specifically for Utility Leaders.
In the second article of the Managing Disruption series, SAS Institute shared a few common ways data and analytics...
Data and analytics can enable the right decisions during times of disruption, such as extreme bushfires or a pandemic. This...
CSIRO, the Bushfire and Natural Hazards Cooperative Research Centre (BNHCRC) and the Australasian Fire and Emergency Services Authorities Council...
Icon Water has released a Climate Change Adaptation Plan, laying out its strategy to cut its emissions, conserve water...
Trees can pose a significant threat to the safety and reliability of electricity networks. A new collaborative project by...
Melbourne Water will spearhead a new project that aims to identify clusters of people infected with the Coronavirus by...
By Janine Young, NSW Energy and Water Ombudsman In response to the Australian Energy Regulator (AER)’s recent Statement of...
All energy utilities have a plan in place for when any range of natural disasters hit, but what do...
- Community walkathon makes strides towards water equality January 12, 2021
- How to find the right relief water and wastewater operators for your assets January 11, 2021
- Smart water metering at 1000th McDonalds restaurant December 16, 2020
- Groundbreaking new method for detecting transformer air leaks December 10, 2020
- smartmicro takes next generation vehicle detection technology to a new level December 4, 2020
February 15 - February 18
February 16 @ 8:00 am - February 25 @ 5:00 pm
March 3 - March 5
March 16 @ 8:00 am - March 24 @ 5:00 pm
April 13 @ 8:00 am - April 22 @ 5:00 pm