Bushfires, pandemics, rapidly evolving technology; disruption is now business as usual for the Australian energy and utility sector. Rather...
Welcome to the SAS content hub! Utility Magazine has partnered with SAS, a global leader in analytics software and AioT, to bring you cutting edge content designed specifically for Utility Leaders.
In the second article of the Managing Disruption series, SAS Institute shared a few common ways data and analytics...
Data and analytics can enable the right decisions during times of disruption, such as extreme bushfires or a pandemic. ...
CSIRO, the Bushfire and Natural Hazards Cooperative Research Centre (BNHCRC) and the Australasian Fire and Emergency Services Authorities Council...
- Speed, power and silence: directional drills with a difference August 14, 2020
- Milwaukee Tool launches MX FUEL™ August 12, 2020
- What to look for in a mid-range professional locator August 12, 2020
- What makes the AXIS laser guided microtunnelling system ideal for installing pipelines in urban areas with limited space? August 11, 2020
- Work apart, together with moxa August 10, 2020
September 9 - September 10
September 22 - September 24
November 19 - November 20
February 15, 2021 - February 18, 2021
March 3, 2021 - March 5, 2021